Monday 18 January 2016

HUNK OF THE MONTH - WHO ELSE?


Taken outside Glasgow University

Here's a snap from a couple of years ago, taken by pal MOONMANDO as he tried out some fancy effect with his camera while taking the photo (as opposed to the editing stage as I'd have done), and blurring my good looks in the process.   Some people say I look much better with my face obscured, and while I obviously don't agree with their assessment, here's the pic anyway for my many female admirers.

(They must exist somewhere, surely?  Apart from my imagination I mean.)

7 comments:

Arfon Jones said...

Congratulations on winning Hunk of the Month sir!

Kid said...

Thanks, AJ - I'll try not to let it go to my head. (Can you believe I was the only person who voted?)

DeadSpiderEye said...

I've got a friend who snaps pictures like that, his excuse is that he's only got one leg.

Arfon Jones said...

That can't be right, I voted for myself so that would make it a draw wouldn't it? There must have been a second vote to push you along...I think you do yourself an injustice sir. Unless, you voted more than once... I demand a recount!!

Kid said...

You mean on his tripod, DSE?

******

Oo-er, I've been rumbled, AJ. I bribed my pet spider to vote for me.

DeadSpiderEye said...

He doesn't have a tripod, keeps asking to borrow mine, I told him to hop it.

Kid said...

Better watch he doesn't steal your tripod and leg it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...