Saturday 12 April 2014

TOMORROW'S HERO TODAY! JOHNNY FUTURE - PART THREE...

Copyright REBELLION

Ol' JOHN FOSTER's certainly got his work cut out for him and no mistake.  We know he'll triumph eventually, but it's how he achieves those victories that provides the chills, spills and thrills and  keeps us enthralled right to the very end.  Of course, LUIS BERMEJO's spectacular artwork is the main draw (no pun intended), and it's just a monumental shame that FANTASTIC absorbed its companion paper TERRIFIC and (one last appearance in an Annual apart) effectively ended the adventures of JOHNNY FUTURE, Britain's MAN Of TOMORROW.

However, take heart. You can relive JF's titanic tussles right here on CRIVENS! - the U.K.'s brightest, boldest and best blog on comicbooks, cartoons and collectables.  (As voted by me and two of my pals - so it's official!) 


2 comments:

John Pitt said...

I know I have said it before, but a big thanks for giving me back all my lost Link/JF strips back again ( together with all the covers & pin-ups! ).

Kid said...

Nae bother at all, JP. Only nine more episodes to go, I think.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...