Saturday 14 May 2016

THE CRUNCH COVER GALLERY - PART ELEVEN...


Images copyright D.C. THOMSON & C0., Ltd

Okay, I put my hands up!  It's taking ages to get through all 54 covers of The CRUNCH, but it's your fault!  This particular cover gallery isn't garnering as many hits as some of the others do, meaning that posts like this are blog suicide when it comes to attracting your attention.  However, I'll persevere 'til the end.

Did any of you buy the title back in the day?  If you have any memories you'd care to share, then let fly, frantic ones.  Only 10 more covers to go - the countdown begins.







4 comments:

Dave S said...

I think I was too young for The Crunch when it was first published. A pity, cos if it had come out five years later it looks like exactly the sort of comic I'd have loved.

Kid said...

You could probably track them down on eBay, DD, if you fancied a set of them. I don't imagine they'd be too expensive.

John Pitt said...

I read 'em, I download the lovely pix, I just can't think of anything to say, except thanks for sticking with it!

Kid said...

And thanks to you for sticking with it too, JP. Only 10 to go.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...