Thursday 5 May 2016

'NEW' SUPERMAN COVER GALLERY - PART NINE...


Images copyright DC COMICS

A mix of consecutive and non-consecutive issues for you in this latest instalment of 'new' SUPERMAN covers, folks.  I've included two versions of #123, but I'm unsure whether there were other alternate covers for this ish or not.  These may well be all the issues I have of the title, so this could be the last part of this series.  Rest assured though, if I find any more, I'll post them on this, the best blog in the fevered realms of my imagination, as well as my house.  (I may be delusional, but at least I'm accurate.)
   






6 comments:

John Pitt said...

Ah, love #201!! ( click,click ) - just add that to my collection of homage covers! :-)

Kid said...

Did you see the Popeye one, JP?

John Pitt said...

Yep, got that the first time you posted it and the She-Hulk, - Comic Covers Snap!

Kid said...

Good show, JP.

Phil said...

Nice covers but we shall never mention electric Superman again.....

Kid said...

Who?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...