Sunday 15 May 2016

JINKSY JILL & HANDSOME BILL - IN COLOUR!


Written (okay, nicked), drawn, lettered & coloured by KID ROBSON

You may recall me saying I might get around to colouring my JINKSY JILL & HANDSOME BILL strip from a caption competition I inflicted on you a good while back - well, here it is.  I used acrylic inks to colour an A4 photocopy so it's not BEANO quality standard, but considering I had to re-ink parts of it (due to the inks obscuring the linework), I'm surprised it didn't come out looking a lot worse.  There's something to be said for computer colouring - it makes things a lot easier.  It's just a shame that I don't have access to it.

Anyway, feel free to lie and say how good you think it is.  If I can lie to myself, one of yours isn't going to hurt.  (Click on pic to enlarge, click again for optimum size.)

5 comments:

DeadSpiderEye said...

Very nice, just a shame we don't get to see her bum.

John Pitt said...

Still prefer it with my caption ( "pork" )!!

Kid said...

Her bum was too ginormous to fit in the pic, DSE.

*****

But your caption didn't have the word 'bum' in it, JP.

Anonymous said...

You held a caption competition, Kid, then used your own caption anyway !

Kid said...

Of course I did (did you think I'd forgotten?) 'cos mine was the best. You were offered a prize for yours but declined, so there would've been no point in you winning anyway.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...