Monday 2 May 2016

DON STARR IN THE DRAMA OF DOOM - PART FIVE...


Copyright relevant owner

Two episodes of DON STARR's awesome adventure, The DRAMA Of DOOM, this time out, folks.  That's four pages from yesteryear to thrill and enthral you, first published in TERRIFIC back in 1967.  I'm unsure whether it was reprinted from an earlier comic, but the pages were certainly originally drawn for a traditional U.K.-sized weekly, as you can see (if you look closely enough) that they've been re-sized to fit Terrific's different dimensions.  Enjoy!



2 comments:

John Pitt said...

Slowly, but surely, I'm getting my Terrifics back again!
Looking back now, I think that Terrific needed another "A list" hero ( Cap? ) to support the Avengers strip. I think having two "B list" support strips was a mistake.

Kid said...

Well, with Cap being in The Avengers strip, it was probably felt that his own strip on top would be overkill, JP. I quite liked Terrific as it was - it was interesting.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...