Wednesday, 23 April 2014

MARVEL FLASHBACK COVER GALLERY - PART ONE...


Images copyright MARVEL COMICS


In July of 1997, MARVEL released many #1 issue featur-
ing untold tales relating to the origins of various characters, in
an event called FLASHBACK month.  HEROES REBORN titles
(like IRON MAN & The FANTASTIC FOUR) weren't included,
but those that were had a retro '60s look to the covers and letters
page logos that was good to see again for long-time Marvelites
who remembered how Marvel mags used to look.

Didn't get them all, but I got a fair number, so I thought
I'd share the covers with you here.  Part two is coming soon,
so don't forget to look in again or you'll miss them.








4 comments:

Colin Jones said...

On the Wolverine cover Nick Fury has no eyepatch. Is that because part of the tale is set in his howlin' commandos days ?

Kid said...

To be honest, CJ, I dunno - haven't read most of them, not even the ones in part two.

John Pitt said...

First time I have ever seen these, I must say they all look interesting, being X-Men related.

Kid said...

Must say that Bishop, Cable, Excalibur, Generation X and X-Force don't really appeal to me, JP. I just bought them to have the set, but there's still half a dozen others I never saw.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...