Still no further ahead with matters pertaining to overturning Meadowbrook Care Home's arbitrary and spiteful decision to ban me from visiting my elderly and infirm mother, and thereby also denying my mother the opportunity of seeing me. An utter disgrace of a place, as any Care Home who'd prevent a 104-year-old woman with Alzheimer's and cancer from seeing her son doesn't deserve to be in business. And remember, they're only in business to make money, not to care for people, which is only a by-product of their financial aspirations. They're also not against levelling spurious and malicious allegations in their desperate attempts to protect themselves from numerous documented complaints by concerned relatives.
However, I've been talking to a reporter from The Sun, which will hopefully lead to Meadowbrook and Enhance Health Care being exposed as the disreputable shower they undoubtedly are, and I'll devote the rest of my life to letting everyone know just what kind of organisation and people they happen to be. If you were thinking of allowing this place to 'look after' a loved one, I'd strongly advise that you look elsewhere, based on my own personal negative and soul-destroying experience. 'Welcome To Hell' should be the name above the door, followed by 'Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here'.
In the meantime, steps are being taken to try and get my mother moved to another, better Care Home, though I'm taking nothing for granted. The new Social Worker I spoke with on Friday seems very nice and helpful (unlike the first new replacement from a few days before - I'll tell you that story one day, rest assured), so hopefully that will lead to a happy ending in this ongoing sorry saga. I'll let you know what happens one way or the other.

No comments:
Post a Comment