Saturday 5 October 2024

PART TWELVE OF SECRET ORIGINS COVER & IMAGE GALLERY...

Copyright DC COMICS

Fast reaching the end of this series, Crivs, after a mammoth scanning session of all the remaining issues in my collection.  Like I've said before, it may not have set the blogging world on fire, but some images at least were worthy of seeing the light of day on Crivens.  In the main, the artwork was competent and professional, if not exactly overwhelming - a few images aside.

Anyway, only two more parts to go.  I don't know who'll be more relieved when these Secret Origins cover & image galleries have finally run their course - you or me.  (Probably me, to be honest.  There's far more work involved for me in preparing theses posts than there is for you in reading them - if you actually do, that is.)

Comments welcome.


















No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...