Monday 26 July 2021

THE RISE AND FALL OF THE TRIGAN EMPIRE VOLUME THREE...


Copyright REBELLION

Just arrived at Castel Crivens this morning, Volume III of The Trigan Empire from Rebellion's Treasury Of British Comics imprint.  With art by Don Lawrence and Miguel Quesada, and stories by Mike Butterworth, this is a handsome edition that belongs on the bookshelves of every serious collector of British comics at their best.  Available now direct from Rebellion, you can obtain your copy by clicking here.  I trust they won't mind me borrowing their images as - back cover aside - I'm too lazy to scan my own copy, even if I could open it wide enough to do so.  (Which I can't without damaging it.)







2 comments:

Big D said...

Hi Kid,
My copy arrived on Friday and I have read the first 3 stories so far, as I only read 1 story per day, to stretch out the enjoyment.
Also these are all new stories for me so far, as they wereen't reprinted in Vulcan back in 1975 & 76.
Astonishing artwork once again by Don Lawrence and I note that he includes his signature in the third story.
Cheers,
Duncan

Kid said...

I was surprised I didn't receive mine earlier, D, because my Rebellion books usually arrive before I've received the email telling me they've been sent, which didn't happen this time. However, it's here anyway and that's what counts. One of the stories appeared in either the Vulcan Annual or Holiday Special (the one with old guys wearing masks to pretend they're young), but it may have been abridged. I'll have to check.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...