Tuesday 5 November 2019

REMEMBER, REMEMBER, THE FIFTH OF - WHAT MONTH IS IT AGAIN...?


Copyright REBELLION

As promised, Criv-ites, here's the second and last part of the Chips section from WHIZZER & CHIPS #3 from way back in 1969 - a staggering 50 years ago.  Those of you with a printer who want to enter into the spirit of things should click on the mask at the foot of this post, click again for optimum size, then print it out to adorn your Guy with it.  And if any ladies wish to interpret 'Guy' as their hubbies or boyfriends than that's fine with me. 







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a poignant day for me because today is also the 10th anniversary of my mother's death. As usual I'll be going out into my back garden to watch the local fireworks displays :)

Kid said...

That's nice, CJ. I'm sure you were her little sparkler - along with your sister of course.

Phil S said...

That mask has been made famous but I can't remember why. Anyone still see stuffed guys around?

Kid said...

Haven't seen one in... can't remember just how long. Strange that.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...