Sunday 3 November 2019

BUSTER - WOTTA GUY!


Copyright REBELLION

Here's BUSTER from the mid-'60s having some Bonfire Night fun!  Below is the original art for this strip, which also appears 'panel-to-panel' here.  I happen to think that this cover looks great, and would have any kid wanting to buy it on sight, as opposed to what I consider mainly less-appealing covers on comics today.  At the foot of the post is a cover to Buster Comics Library #29 from the mid-'80s, which was recalled from sale because of Buster and his chum handling and lighting fireworks.  Consequently, there's not too many of them around, and this one was given to me personally by IPC Humour Group Editor BOB PAYNTER so that I didn't have a missing issue in my complete run.  Good ol' Bob.


No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...