Friday 5 July 2019

TRUE BELIEVERS SPIDER-MAN/MYSTERIO ISSUE (ASM #13) BY LEE & DITKO...

Copyright MARVEL COMICS

Here's a cataclysmic cracker of a comic that any fan of SPIDER-MAN is sure to want - even if they already have previous reprints in various collected editions.  I can't wait 'til I get my hands on it - it's winging its way to me even as I type.  Get yours now before it sells out!

Update: Just received my copy.  Trust me, unless they do a facsimile edition (original ads and all), this is the next best thing to owning the original issue.  Absolutely Marvel-lous.  

4 comments:

Paul Mcscotty said...

Picked my copy up at Forbidden Planet last week, really enjoying these comics a lot although I still think they could choose better issues to print (this is a cracker though). Picked up my first replica issue at same time and agree with your comments they are brilliant. I think I read DC are doing something similar.

Kid said...

Yeah, DC are doing House Of Secrets #92 (first Swamp Thing) and Batman #232 (Daughter Of The Demon) - ordered and paid for, PM. (They're out in August.) No doubt there'll be more to follow.

Paul Mcscotty said...

Ooh Batman 232, Neal Adams at his peak excellent.

Kid said...

Yeah, can't wait. I've already got various reprints of it (had the original back in the day, I think), but it'll be good to have an individual issue.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...