Saturday 15 April 2017

KLASSIC KOMIC KOVERS: MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #47 (Featuring The HULK And SUB-MARINER)...

Copyright MARVEL COMICS

When I showed the above cover before, I had to enlarge a much smaller image of it from one of my OMNIBUS volumes.  This cover is from an issue just bought on eBay for less than the price of a pie supper (inclusive of p&p).  JIM STARLIN at his mightiest.  Great, innit?

Below is the original '74 cover alongside the book reprint.  Any slight variation in colouring will be due to differences in printing methods between then and now (I imagine), rather than a different palette being used on the second version.

2 comments:

John Pitt said...

It's a funny thing, Kidda, but, for some strange reason, I had recently been looking at that very post!
Now, isn't that a coincidence?

Kid said...

Sheer coincidence, JP. After all, you'd have no other reason for looking at it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...