Sunday, 27 September 2026

BADGE(S) Of DISTINCTION...



Don't blame me, 'twas McScotty who said he'd like to see some more of my badges.  I didn't bother photographing them, I merely placed them on my scanner screen and did it that way.  As I previously said, I don't wear badges, but I somehow find myself drawn to them and have collected quite a number of them over the years.  Most seen here are relatively recent 'retroactive' badges featuring old TV shows, only about 4 or 5 of them being original badges from way back when.  (And yes, that is a genuine Blue Peter Badge, one of two I own, not a replica.)

Like to see more?  Then let me know, Crivvies.

2 comments:

McSCOTTY said...

I had none of these but I love the wee Golden Wonder crisps man badge .

Kid said...

Yeah, a slice of the '60s, McS, takes me right back to when the salt for crisps came in a wee blue bag. That's an original badge, by the way, not a 'repro'.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...