Monday 25 September 2023

PENGUIN Classics MARVEL Collection - FANTASTIC FOUR... (And SPIDER-MAN)

Copyright MARVEL COMICS and PENGUIN CLASSICS

Here's a nice book I picked up the other day.  (Just as well I could run faster the the security guard.)  I already have every story contained within, but it has interesting bonuses which make it worth adding to my collection.  (Only kidding about the security guard, by the way.)  And besides, I've got the equivalent one about Spider-Man so the Fantastic Four one complements it nicely.  Now you've seen it, run out and buy one.


And I've just remembered that I forgot to show you the Spidey volume which I got a few months back, so here it is for your palpitating peepers.  There are also Captain America, Avengers, Black Panther, and X-Men volumes, though I haven't got them and don't think I'll bother.


5 comments:

McSCOTTY said...

Excellent cover design - what issues does it reprint?

Rip Jagger said...

These are tempting, but I own these stories too many times already. But, never say never.

Kid said...

It reprints FF #s 1-5, 10, 11, 48-51 (though the first 7 pages of 48 are omitted, as they're only a wrap-up of the previous issue), FF Annual #6, the Sub-Mariner tale from Marvel Comics #1, and the 3 page back-up strip from FF Annual #5, McS. Plus suggestions for further reading and notes. Nice matt paper it's printed on, too.

******

They sure tempted me, RJ. I don't really need them at all, but they just look so nice.

Monty said...

They are rather lovely, I must admit. Alas, I am downsizing my collection at the moment and I must not - will not - be tempted!

Kid said...

So it's a case of 'Get thee behind me, Stan', eh, M? (See what I did there?)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...