Friday 24 December 2021

CHRISTMAS WISHES FROM T47...

Here's an email Christmas card from Stateside reader T47 for all you Crivvies (and me).  Isn't that nice of him?  (Also a handy way of avoiding slipping a tenner into an envelope.  Wish I'd thought of that.)  Merry Christmas right back at ya, T47.

7 comments:

WOODSY said...

Merry Christmas to Kid, T47 and all the Crivvies. Have a Merry Christmas and a safe healthy 2022. Cheers, Woodsy

Colin Jones said...

I was recently listening to a play on Radio 4 and one of the characters said "Who sends Christmas cards anymore?" which surprised me as I still send them. I assume she meant that e-cards are replacing physical cards, but are they?

Merry Christmas T47 and you, Kid, and everyone who reads Crivens!

Kid said...

And I'm sure I'm safe in saying that we all hope the same for you and yours, Woodsy. Have a good one.

They're not replacing them on anyone's mantelpiece, that's for sure. And Christmas wishes to you too, CJ.

McSCOTTY said...

Have a good Christmas everyone. And nice e card T47.

I stills end a few cards out in the post and through neighbour's letterboxes but nowhere near as many as I used to - personally I don't miss having loads of Christmas cards now they just clutter up the place and they're binned on boxing day (though it is still nice to get the occasional one)

Kid said...

Binned on Boxing Day, McS? I don't take down any decorations (including cards) until at least the 6th of January - and sometimes not even then.

Anyway, have a great Christmas and a sober New Year.

Colin Jones said...

Same here, Kid - my cards are certainly not binned on Boxing Day!!

I forgot to wish you Nadolig Llawen (Merry Christmas in Welsh) so I'm doing it now :)

Kid said...

I've still got Christmas cards going back decades, CJ. Maybe it's time for me to finally throw some of them away and reclaim a bit of cupboard space? And Gilodan Newall to you, which is Welsh backwards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...