Thursday 18 June 2020

BABE OF THE DAY - PAULA PERIL...



A young lady chapped my door last night and asked me if I was interested in taking out a year's subscription to READER'S DIGEST.  I invited her in and managed to persuade her to stay the night - there she is in the above photo, relaxed, happy, and comfortable in my cellar.

Relax, you nutters - I'm joking!  It's the stunning VALERIE PEREZ in her role as PAULA PERIL, and I got the photo off the 'net.  Regular readers will have seen her before on Crivens as ZATANNA and WONDER WOMAN.  Regardless of which role she's playing, she's definitely always a babe!

2 comments:

Phil S said...

Val was also on the cover of Vampirella meets Dejah Thoris #4 by Dynamite comics. https://images.app.goo.gl/EhzbVBBEjoMqorYS8
Alas no San Diego con this year so no chance to see her.

Kid said...

She's a pure Honey. PS. Everything a woman should be.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...