Friday 20 March 2020

DON STARR HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH FEAR! PART FIVE...

Copyright relevant owner

Time once again for me to try and think of something vaguely interesting and non-repetitive to write about DON STARR's 'APPOINTMENT With FEAR' strip from '60s POWER COMIC, TERRIFIC, published by ODHAMS PRESS.  It's no use - I just can't think of a thing to write that I've not written before in relation to Don's strips, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you all and not write anything at all.

(Hey, where'd that paragraph come from?)


2 comments:

John Parker said...

Not as gripping as the previous episodes but I eagerly awake the next part. Hey! I have been under lockdown for a week now. Don't judge me. LOL!

Kid said...

Wouldn't think of judging you, JP. I love a captive audience.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...