Thursday 15 June 2017

MIGHTY MARVEL MASTERWORKS FOR SALE ON EBAY...

Copyright MARVEL COMICS

In case anyone's interested, I've got a few 'doublers' of MARVEL MASTERWORKS that I've put up for sale on eBay in order to clear space for new books as I get them.  I don't need the money, so they're priced at a very reasonable sum, and just so long as they go to good and loving homes, I'll be happy.  The first three valiant volumes are up now, so if you're looking to plug any gaps in your Masterworks hardcover collection, jump over to eBay now.


Further spare copies of books may pop up for sale as I find them.  Meantime, here are pics of the current three.  They're all first printings and in excellent condition.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first ever issue of Spider-Man Comics Weekly was No.103 (part 1 of The Kingpin vs. The Schemer) so several of those covers take me back to my earliest days of reading Marvel comics :)

Kid said...

Just a shame you're not a collector, CJ. You could buy these goodies for practically a song and have them forever to love and cherish.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...