Wednesday 6 April 2016

LION'S ROBOT ARCHIE: THE JUNGLE ROBOT - PART FIVE...

Copyright REBELLION

Oh, the things I do for you Criv-ites.  From LION #s 10 & 11, another two episodes of The JUNGLE ROBOT, starring ROBOT ARCHIE.  The original owner had scribbled in blue ink on the other side of the first page of the second strip (as well as directly onto the second page) and it had bled through, obscuring parts of of the art in some panels.  I had to painstakingly remove as much of the vandalism as possible with the limited computer technology I have at at my disposal, but it took absolutely hours.  I could only do a few minutes at a time as I tire easily, but I hope you think the results are worth it.

If not, I expect you to lie and tell me what a great job I did.



2 comments:

John Pitt said...

And just getting up-to-date with this, Kid. Of course you did a great job!

Kid said...

Aw, shuck - you're just saying that 'cos it's true, JP.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...