Thursday 15 October 2015

FABULOUS FLASHBACKS - COUNTDOWN #34...


All characters copyright relevant owners

Here are a few pages from the issue of COUNTDOWN (#34) that was on sale on October 2nd (dated 9th) 1971.  Confession time - I'd meant to show #35, but plucked the wrong issue from my files by mistake - wotta plonker!  (No doubt I'll receive comments of agreement from my obsessed online stalker.)  I'll maybe show #35 tomorrow, so hopefully that gives you all something to look forward to.  See you then, if not before.



And so that you don't have to turn your computer screen on its side, below are the FIREBALL XL5 pages the right way up so that you can read them.  Reprinted in b&w, as is the STINGRAY strip, from TV CENTURY 21 - both originally in colour.




No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...