Monday 15 December 2014

BENDABLE BATMAN & ROBIN 1966 TV SHOW KEY CHAINS...

Copyright DC COMICS

If you're a BAT-FAN of a certain vintage and looking to treat yourself for Christmas, here's an idea to consider.  Why not pop along to your local comicbook shop and nab these key chains (remember to pay for them of course) of ADAM WEST's and BURT WARD's BATMAN & ROBIN figures?!  They're just the sort of collectables that all true fans of the 1966 TV show will love.  I won't be using them as key chains of course - I'll be hanging them on a wall to remind myself of my childhood whenever I look at them.


Also available are the BATMOBILE, The JOKERThe PENGUIN and CAT-WOMAN.  Don't miss out - trot along to your local comics store today!

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...