Saturday 16 March 2013

THE FATE OF JOHNNY FUTURE - PART SIX...

 
Copyright REBELLION
 
Here it is, all you frantic followers of awesome action and adventure - the wrap-up of the sensational JOHNNY FUTURE's bombastic battle with the anti-social ANIMAL MAN.  If you want to see the next epic episode in the life of JOHN FOSTER's amazing alter-ego, be sure to let me know in the comments section.  You don't ask, you don't get - and you wouldn't want to miss the fantastic art of LUIS BERMEJO, now would you?!
 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know how much I've ben enjoying this Missing Link/Johnny Future epic (along with the rest of your blog, of course).

I didn't read it at the time (I'm old enough to have, but it passed me by), and stil regret the near miss from when Steve Holland was going to reprint it, until a problem with the rights got in the way, so many thanks to you for letting me peek inside your old comics.

I'd love to see the rest of the story, but only if you want to do it.

David Simpson

Kid said...

Thanks, Dave. Apparently (from what I understand, based on what Steve told me) it wasn't so much a 'rights' problem, as the fact that the publishers (I think) wanted a larger print run and a more expensive edition.

Any more votes for Johnny Future?

Anonymous said...

yes a vote from me as well. Its really getting moving now as a series. I also would have loved Steve Holland to reprint this strip.

Best Wishes
martin baines

Kid said...

The next story features a giant robot and is an absolute belter, Martin. Nice long episodes in the main.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...