Thursday 19 January 2012

FELLOW BLOGGERS - CAN YOU HELP?



I've noticed recently that I'm having trouble going back into the comments section of one or two blogs to read follow-up remarks.  When I try, the page I'm on either freezes, or, if I do get back into the comments section, all I see is an enlarged white comments box which fills most of the page and is frozen in place.

In other words, I can leave a comment on my first visit, but I can't read it or any responses on subsequent visits - although I can leave new comments on other posts on the same blog.

Can anyone hazard a guess as to what the problem might be?

******

(UPDATE:  The problem now seems to have sorted itself, but I wish I knew what caused it in the first place.  Anyway, back to business as usual, I hope you'll be glad to hear.)  

4 comments:

Chris Sobieniak said...

There's probably a setting here on blogger to allow for those comments to be e-mailed to your address if you choose to have it so.

Kid said...

Thanks Chris. Unfortunately that doesn't enable me to reply on the blog to any responses to my initial comments 'though, as the page freezes when I try to.

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Wish I could help, but I know nothing, other than Blogger gets wonky sometimes and after a few days or weeks it self corrects, sort of. And if that doesn't work, whack your computer with a hammer, and Blogger will feel your pain. Oh geez, I should just shut up now.

Kid said...

I'm sorely tempted to try the hammer solution you recommend, Thom. Aaaarrrrgghhhh.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...