Saturday 31 January 2015

BARRY & BOING - THEY'RE A KNOCKOUT...


Images copyright relevant owner

In answer to a request (and if you have one consisting of two words, the second of which is 'off', well, don't be so bloody cheeky), here's an eight-page BARRY & BOING adventure from the KNOCKOUT Annual for 1973.  No point saying much more as there's a recap of the first tale in the page above.  I'm lucky enough to own every issue of the weekly comic, so when I can find them, who knows - perhaps I'll post some more.  Be sure to let me know if that's something you'd like to see, O faithful, canny, and cavortin' Criv-ites.
  







And here's the cover so that you know what to look for.

8 comments:

John Pitt said...

I used to have a friend called Boing!

John Pitt said...

Oh now, hold on a minute, it was BARRY!

Kid said...

I used to have a friend.

Kid said...

Oh now, hold on a minute, he was IMAGINARY.

Dougie said...

Tracked it down at last. Boing isn't quite as pathetic and miserable as I remember. I enjoyed that strip very much.

Kid said...

See? This blog's good for something after all.

SteveJailbirdMatt said...

Great stuff! Barry & Boing will be included in my Knockout article for Infinity in April. Don't miss it!

Kid said...

And where will I find Infinity - and beyond?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...