Thursday 6 April 2017

RECOMMENDED READING: THE MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL (VOLUME 6) #7...


Image copyright MARVEL COMICS

For all those who are fans of monthly mag The MIGHTY
WORLD Of MARVEL, the latest issue (#7) just hit the shops
today.  Featuring GUARDIANS Of The GALAXY, DOCTOR
STRANGE, & The SILVER SURFER, there's surely some-
thing in that line-up to appeal to the dedicated Marvelite.

As I say on a regular basis, there's a special kind of thrill
I derive from buying a title that I first started buying as a 13
year old lad another century ago.  To think that it's still going
strong (-ish) 45 years later is a satisfying source of wonder to
me.  Latch on to the magic that is MWOM by buying this
sensational 6th volume, 7th issue now!  Excelsior!

4 comments:

Rip Jagger said...

Sadly all the comics I started on have folded. When Avengers rebooted a decade ago now, it was the beginning of the end for me. The constant renumbering and rebooting has made a hash of that side of "continuity" even more than the quixotic doings at even a Charlton.

Sigh.

Rip Off

Kid said...

Yeah, I don't know where I am with most heroes now; they don't seem to be the ones I grew up with. One title I HAVE enjoyed recently is the 5 issue Avengers series about Captain America, Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, when the latter three had just joined the team.

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to buy MWOM if only my local Tesco sold it. But for some reason they only sell Astonishing Spider-Man, Avengers and Wolverine & Deadpool. As you know, we no longer have a WH Smith's (you didn't know ? I've mentioned it often enough). I love the new Guardians too - I've downloaded several new GOTG graphic novels - I must have a look on Google play to find the latest one.

Kid said...

Why not ask if Tesco can order one in for you, CJ? Shouldn't be impossible, they get them from the same supplier. What, no WHS? Why didn't you tell me? (Yes, I know you did - several times.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...