Monday 5 November 2012

CRIKEY! PART SEVEN OF THE MISSING LINK...


Copyright REBELLION

Oh, lookee here - a whole four pages of The MISSING LINK, drawn by the amazing LUIS BERMEJO and published in FANTASTIC #7 way back in 1967.  Obviously I must've read these titanic tales in a previous life, because I surely can't be old enough to have seen them in my present incarnation.  ('Scuse me, it's time for my reality pill.)  Wouldn't it be great to see these classic stories reproduced in full-colour in an inexpensive, hard-covered volume?  Hopefully, by featuring these strips on this blog, I can help create an appetite for such a publication.

Fingers crossed, everybody.  (Update: And as we now know, REBELLION's TREASURY Of BRITISH COMICS arm published just such a book, though in the original black and white.)



No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...