Friday 15 April 2016

'NEW' SUPERMAN COVER GALLERY - PART THREE...


Images copyright DC COMICS

Another six covers from nearly 30 years ago for you to peruse for pleasure at your leisure (hey, poetry), from a time when SUPERMAN was a comic still worth reading.  I just can't get into the character anymore, unless it's in the form of back issues or reprints.  Is CLARK KENT still married to LOIS LANE nowadays, or has that been done away with?  (I hope so - it was a major mistake in my opinion.)

Anyway, enjoy these half-dozen images, and there'll be another lot along for you to savour before you even know it.





2 comments:

Phil said...

You've hit on another of my pet peeves. There is a strong psychological underpinning in the Superman- Lois- Clark relationship which appeals to a lot of comic book readers, particularly boys. If only that girl I like knew that secretly I'm this great guy!
Well if Lois knows Superman's identity, that dynamic is gone.
That's just my opinion of course.

Kid said...

I'd say you're right, Phil, and that's why I didn't like the idea of them marrying. Same with Spidey - how can young nerds relate to a character who's married to supermodel Mary Jane?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...