Sunday 5 March 2017

BABE OF THE DAY - JOLENE BLALOCH...



Hell's Bells, what's the world coming to?  Saw a link in my visitor stats to what looked like a comics site about the DC Universe and clicked on it to see what it was all about.  I'd have saved myself a wasted journey (and a shock) had I only known what 'slash' fiction meant.  I made a hasty retreat, and here's JOLENE BLALOCH to show them what they're missing should they ever decide to drop in on my blog again.  (I won't be visiting theirs!  Strewth!)  Careful about what links you click on!

2 comments:

Phil S said...

She has strangely not appeared in a lot since Enterprise got cancelled. Many of these genre actresses appear in related sci- fi and fantasy tv shows and movies as they have a built in fan base. Too bad Enterprise wasn't very good.

Kid said...

If it ever gets repeated in Britain, I may give it a watch just to see what it was like, 'though I prefer the original '60s episodes of Star Trek to any later ones I've seen.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...