Wednesday 7 October 2015

BABE OF THE DAY - CHRISTA SPECK...



Here's one of Mr. SPOCK's cousins, CHRISTA SPECK.
You can't see her pointy ears for her hair, but trust me - I'd never
lie to you about a thing like that.  In future, I may show you other
VULCAN gals, such as SUE SPICKSARAH SPACK, and
SONYA SPUCK.  Betcha just can't wait, eh, Crivvies?

******

I first saw Christa in a friend's 'scuddie' mag back around 1973 or '74 and was immediately smitten by her.  It was one tiny photo (reprinted from the '60s) and my friend let me tear it out and keep it for, er - research purposes.  Some years back, a local discount book shop was selling an Anniversary PLAYBOY hardback and I bought it because it had Christa in it.  I've since managed to locate a copy of the first photo I ever saw of her, and whenever I look at it, I'm back in that friend's room being bowled over by Christa for the very first time.  Sadly, she died, age 70, in 2013, and a little part of my past (and my heart) died with her. 

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...