Sunday 19 March 2017

I'M DESPERATE TO 'STRIP' - FOUR TIMES OVER...


DESPERATE DAN copyright D.C. THOMSON & Co., Ltd

Ach, I'm bored and can't think what to post.  How about a few of my comic strips drawn over the years, ranging from my teenage years up to the present day?  So, presented in sequential order (apart from the above one), here're the only colour ones I've got handy.  Feel free to slag 'em off - hey, I can take it.

(Yup, you've seen 'em all before, but they're not so bad they can't stand another viewing.)

******

I notice that few, if any, regulars ever comment when I post any of my art.  I can only assume it's because they don't want to hurt my feelings by telling me it's sh*te.  Ah, well.  (Sob!)

Drawn when I was a mere 17 years old

Published in The ILLUSTRATED COMIC JOURNAL

Drawn for my own amusement a year or two back

3 comments:

Kid said...

I'll leave a comment seeing as nobody else is going to. I think you're a wonderful artist, and very talented for one so young. (Oh, drat, I forgot to use an alias so nobody would know it was me. Rumbled.)

moonmando said...

I loved the way you'd caricatured your mum at the end panel of Gordie Goose. So like her. Your artwork is very colourful and dynamic.
(Oh,I prefer cash payments these days!)

Kid said...

I'll despatch a minion 'round to your house with a tenner right away, Moony. I fear I didn't make the caricature of myself handsome enough, but it's hard to capture good looks like what I have got (as Ernie Wise would've said).



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...