Monday 5 October 2015

NICE 'WORK' IF YOU CAN GET IT...



I'm pleased to see that my contributions to a certain Scottish Publisher's world-famous periodical are still appearing.  As previously mentioned, I declined their offer of payment on account of it being reward enough to be associated with the esteemed organ, even if only in an extremely minor way.  Anyway, it's about time I drummed up a few more pieces to submit to them.  If I were accepting payment, it'd work out at around £80 - £100 per hour.  Not bad, eh?

******

Nice to see that the idea of my occasional submissions (which take no time at all) being potentially worth so much has infuriated some loser enough to send me abusive comments calling me a liar and making impotent threats against me.  What he doesn't know is that he's under investigation even as I type this.  Correction - he does now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid, why don't you just tell us what it is you've done ? I assume this "certain Scottish publisher's world famous periodical" is the Beano ? Why so shy ?

Kid said...

'Cause I'm a tease, CJ. The Beano? Why would you think that?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...