Wednesday 7 October 2015

LITTLE STAR COVER GALLERY - PART ONE...


Images copyright D.C. THOMSON & Co., Ltd

Well, I bought them, so I may as well use them.  I showed a group photo of the covers before, but now it's time to show them in all their individual glory.  LITTLE STAR, as most of you will know, was a nursery comic published by DCT back in the early 1970s.  If you bought it back then, you'll doubtless enjoy seeing it again.  If not, you'll probably think I'm on drugs.  I'm claiming the fifth, your honour!

I'm not sure who the artist is on the first two issues, but titanic TOM KERR drew the covers on numbers 3-5.




2 comments:

Colin Brown said...

Tom Kerr was indeed titanic. Any chance of showing some of the stories he did in these issues?

Kid said...

I'll see what I can do for you, CB.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...