Sunday, 12 July 2026

This MAN Has A POWERFUL WEAPON! (Huh! Bragging Again, Robson?) Updated...


Another recent acquisition to join the ranks of Crivens Collectables is this great version of Scaramanga's Golden Gun.  I suspect it's a tad larger than the actual movie prop, but that only makes it more visible from across the room.  Nice, eh?  Ready or not, 007, here I come!  (These are the seller's pictures 'cos I'm too tired to take some myself.  Maybe later.)


And, below, is a pic of the assembled item on my living-room table, 'silencer' (pen top) unaffixed.

2 comments:

Terranova47 said...

Is this assembled from the real world actual items as was the movie prop or is this a complete replica?

Kid said...

A total replica, T47. Remember, the original 'real world actual items' would've required some creative amendments in order to fit together, as they wouldn't do so as they were.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...