Thursday, 21 May 2015

BABE Of The DAY - HEATHER THOMAS...



Remember TV's The FALL GUY and
waiting for the scene in the opening credits
when HEATHER THOMAS comes in those
swing doors?  Well, so do I !  So here's that bit
everyone waited for back then.  It'll save you
digging out your DVD boxed set and fast-
 forwarding to that very brief scene.

3 comments:

Arion said...

Heather Thomas, eh? Nice post.

By the way, I'm a big fan of Brian Bolland and I always visit his blog, I noticed you are a fan as well, so I thought it would be a good idea to invite you to my blog. I write about comics and recently I've started reviewing classic Judge Dredd stories:

www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy my review, and please feel free to leave me a comment over there or add yourself as a follower (or both).

Cheers,

Arion

Kid said...

Took a look at your blog and joined, Arion. Feel free to reciprocate.

Arion said...

I just did.

Thank you!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...