Saturday 6 August 2016

HAT-TRICK HULK... (Plus One)


Images copyright MARVEL COMICS

I know I've shown the covers of the first three HULK Annuals before, but I don't think I've shown the contents.  Well, I have now. I got my original copy of #2 in R.S. McCOLL's in 1972 0r '73 ('74 at the latest), and whenever I look at the cover, I'm right back in that long- vanished shop again, wherein I bought many a comic, toy, or book.  Ah, happy memories!  I got the replacement many years ago, but #1 & 3 are my first-bought copies, acquired around the same time as my second copy of #2.  Who knows - maybe one day I'll buy the fourth issue, then the fifth, etc., etc.

However, that's something for me to decide in the fullness of time, not you.  No, your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to peruse and enjoy the power-packed pics laid out on display before you.  Then you can leave a comment saying which of these pages is your favourite - and why.  Any memories associated with them?  Don't be selfish - share them with your fellow Crivs.
 


















Update: Back in 2017, I managed to acquire the fourth in the series and meant to add it to this post long before now (2023).  However, better late than never, so peel open your peep-holes and enjoy the following images.





2 comments:

Phil S said...

All I remember is that Steranko cover and buying it for that. I don't even remember the stories. I should re read it.

Kid said...

Never liked #1 so much because I always thought The Inhumans were kinda boring. Nice Marie Severin art inside 'though.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...