Friday 30 September 2011

TWO WHATS ARE BETTER THAN ONE?



What was a fella to do?  I'd forgotten her birthday and the shops were closed.  What could a woman want by way of a belated card for her neglected birthday celebrations?  And then it came to me: "A picture of myself of course!".

So I set to work.  I quarter-folded a blank piece of A4 paper and then did a quick pen and acrylic ink coloured pic of myself (as I then looked, with beard and short hair), added a humorous message and popped it in the post.  (That's a black and white photocopy of the original colour illo above.)

They say it's the thought that counts; well, I thought about enclosing a tenner with it - but then I thought better of it.  Two thoughts are better than one, right?

Apparently not.

Women!  Never happy, are they?

2 comments:

Hackers said...

Did it work? :)

Kid said...

Who can ever really tell with women? But look on the bright side - I saved myself a tenner.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...