Thursday 15 September 2011

"DUCK...I SAID DUCK...!"



Residing in my kitchen is a tray I remember from childhood.  It's an old-fashioned tray with a glass surface, under which resides a picture of two waterfowl in flight.  I like this picture, and purely on that basis have decided to indulge myself and share it with you here.  It's been in every house I've ever lived in, and may even predate me.

They say that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes in seconds.  I wonder if the above picture will be part of my 'home-movie' reel someday?  And will it flash by too fast for me to spot it?  As long as it's there, I suppose, alongside other 'old friends' from childhood - not only those that remain, but also those from which I was separated long ago.

Can anyone identify the artist and also the painting's title?  If so, let me know in the comments section.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...