Wednesday, 28 September 2011

A PRACTICALLY PERFECT PURPLE PICTURE FOR YOUR PERUSAL...



Look at the above photo.  Hard as it is to believe, this is
what resulted from doing a bit of computer repair work on the
magazine pin-up below.  Someone I know is a massive DEEP
PURPLE fan and this picture used to adorn his bedroom wall
back when he was a teenager.  (Whatever takes your fancy I
suppose - I had pictures of Page 3 girls on mine.)

Rediscovering this reminder of his youth, he was sadly
disappointed to note that it had succumbed to the ravages of
time and asked me if I could do anything with it - so I did.  The
framed improvement now hangs on his livingroom wall for
all his visitors to see.  (Honest, it's the same picture.)

Isn't technology wonderful?

2 comments:

Martin said...

Nice result! But it was girls, motorcycles, and more girls for me. And I always preferred Led Zep over Purple. Takes all sorts.

Kid said...

For me, the Glenn Miller Band wins hands down every time.