Sunday 1 January 2017

CRIVENS' PAGEVIEWS AT RECORD LEVELS...


Genuine un-retouched screen-grab - oh yes it is!

Despite daily hits being down by over half these last few days (no doubt due to folk being busy at this time of year), this humble blog still managed to achieve a record best of 65,500 pageviews over the month.  (And that's without the benefit of Google Plus.)

Guess some folk must like what I'm doing, eh?

******

I'm currently deriving immense satisfaction from the fact that some loser is so burned up by these stats that he denies the fact of them and accuses me of 'photoshopping' them.  I just can't stop smiling.  Wrong, loser, but thanks for letting me know how much the popularity of this blog annoys you.  It does me proud.  

7 comments:

John Pitt said...

And I've still got to visit some of the posts yet!

Kid said...

And I've still got to write new ones, JP! It's not easy writing p*sh you know.

TwoHeadedBoy said...

Nice one :)

Been meaning to say "Merry Xmas and a happy new year" to you, but up until today my computer wouldn't let me visit your blog, throwing all sorts of Trojan warnings at me. Seems fine now though, so "Hello" to you there.

Kid said...

Must've been because my Windows Defender needed updated, THB (which I've since done). Hope you had a great Christmas and have an even better New Year.

Arfon Jones said...

Keep up the good work sir!

Kid said...

Will do my best sir. (We're awfully polite around here, aren't we?)

Kid said...

Gosh, some loser isn't wearing his thinking cap, and is kicking up a storm about my stats. He doesn't seem to realise that continually revisiting this particular post not only betrays his obsession, but also increases my hits - plus the smile on my face. And he's obviously an idiot because he can't spell.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...