Sunday 12 May 2019

BABE OF THE DAY - LYNDA CARTER...



I was just running around the back garden in my
BUGS BUNNY gym shorts earlier, and LYNDA CARTER
stood staring at my manly-man physique.  "I've never seen a
body like yours before," she said, clearly astounded.  So much
so, in fact, that she went home immediately, obviously needing
to lie down and cool off after I set her pulse racing.  She must
have fallen into a deep swoon, 'cos I've been 'phoning her all
afternoon and she hasn't answered.  Guess she's enjoying
herself in dreamland fantasising about me.

3 comments:

Lionel Hancock said...

First it's Jeri. Now it's Lynda.. Good heavens .No wonder these poor upset women come to me for comfort. Ann would be the one to keep you under the thumb. Counting the stock of stamp hinges on those cold wintery nights. Rest assured the other two will be well looked after hehhehhehhehheh

Lionel Hancock said...

Before long you see the Brexit Party name changed to Battleaxe Party.

Kid said...

I'm becoming concerned about you, LH. You must know that you're in the grip of some deluded fantasy. Lynda, Jeri, Salma, etc., are far too busy idolising me to spare you a thought. They worship the ground I walk on, as do most women. Let's face it, when you're as handsome as me, women fling themselves at you. Just the other day, a nubile blonde watched me walking along the street and, as I passed her, she said "Excuse me, your trousers are coming down." My first thought was that I'd forgotten my belt, so I looked down to check. "No they're not," I replied. "Yes they are," she said, "I've made up my mind!" When you've got the sexual charisma that I have, you're spoilt for choice. (What's that, nurse? Time for my medication? Sigh! Okay.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...