Friday 4 August 2017

A CRAZY KIND OF LOVE - MINI COVER GALLERY...


Images copyright GUSSONI-YOE STUDIO, Inc.

Well, more weird than crazy as a matter of fact - though the two words are not entirely different in this case.  Here's half a dozen covers from WEIRD LOVE, which someone gave me a few weeks back.  These covers are slightly misleading, as they give the impression that the stories within might be quite lurid and shocking, but they seem to be moral-driven tales, written with the intention of setting a good example to teenagers and young couples.  I've only read a couple so far, but they're an entertaining way of passing the time.





5 comments:

Lionel Hancock said...

Hi This isnt actually a comment...would you know of anyone who could scan off the two pages of The Legend testers from Smash 20 for me please, I would be grateful for any help...email is powers6b3@bigpond.com.au. Many thanks

Kid said...

I've got #20, LH, but it's in my Odhams bound file volume of the first 50 issues and I don't know if it'll open wide enough to scan cleanly. I may have the individual issue as well, but I'll have to check, which may take a while as I'll have to empty a cupboard to find out if I've got it or not. I'll get back to you on that, but in the meantime, if any other Criv-ite can help LH, feel free to do so.

Lionel Hancock said...

Thank You very very much !!

Kid said...

No bother, LH. Hopefully, I'll prove worthy of your Thank You.

Lionel Hancock said...

I must be getting dithery in my old age..email address is powers6b3@bigpond.com.....no au on the end..Sorry about that.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...