Wednesday 28 August 2013

HONK! FOR ATTENTION...


Copyright relevant owner

Adult publication HONK! by artist LEE JAMES TURNOCK, is now available here.  Not for the faint-hearted, vicars, priests, rabbis or kids.  After enduring vilification by some so-called 'professional' cartoonists (note: just because you get paid for it doesn't necessarily mean you're any good - as the work of some published individuals far too readily attests), LJT finally has his very own underground comix which lovers of that genre should be well-pleased with.  Check out the above link now!

Update as of October 2023: LJT's comic is no longer available. 

2 comments:

Kevyn Knox said...

I always love when there is publiceeety fer undergroundy comix. Do you by chance offer up reviews of webcomix? I ask because I make some webcomix (which will eventually warp into some print stuff as well) and was tryin' to spread th' word by getting some peeps to review 'em. I was going to e-mail you 'n ask you if this was somethin' doable, but could not find any e-mail link (if I missed it, sorry), so I thought I would place it here. Not meant to be spammy or nuthin', just a query. The aforementioned webcomix (if ya do such things) are to be found right here: www.braintumorcomix.com. Thanx fer yr time, and no hardened feelin's if ya say hell no to the whole ordeal.

Kid said...

Not sure how I missed replying to this comment at the time, but better late than never, I suppose. Hope your link garnered some interest.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...