Friday 16 August 2013

CHANGE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME...



As you can see, I've shortened the title of my blog by removing my name from it.  The main reason, to be quite honest, is that my nickname seems to attract the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people, going by some of the dubious search keywords in the traffic sources section.  I'm sure you're all smart enough to figure out what I'm alluding to without me having to spell things out for you, but obviously I don't want such people visiting my blog - even if it is only by mistake.  What a world we live in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we understand what you mean, and I think we should vote on a new nick-name. I'll leave it to you. M.P.

Kid said...

Nah, I'll be keeoing the nickname - after all, I've had it from about the age of 16. I just won't be using it in the blog title.

DeadSpiderEye said...

I can't tell you my nickname, that really would skew your search terms.

John Pitt said...

I guess you'll never go back to " KIDDIN' AROUND " then ? ( which I liked the best and any connotations never even entered my head!! ) I don't know , Jimmy Savile & co. have a lot to answer for - they have even sullied your perfectly innocent nickname!

Kid said...

Nor mine, JP - to the pure, all things are pure. However, recently, there seems to be a greater number of dubious search keywords accounting for some of the visits to my site. No doubt they bail out when they see it's not what they're looking for, but I'd rather they didn't drop in at all.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...