Wednesday 30 March 2022

SUPERMAN #336 - A THORNY SUBJECT...


Copyright DC COMICS

To be honest, I'm not 100% certain whether I had this Superman comic or not back in 1979, but I think it's more than likely I did as the cover seems to ring a faint chime in memory's belfry.  The reason I recently bought it though, is because my interest in The Thorn was re-ignited after publishing my Lois Lane cover gallery, so I thought I'd add it to my collection.  (And Curt Swan draws a darned attractive Thorn, let me tell you.)

Anyway, not much for me to add, so let's get to the meat and potatoes - some pretty piccies for you to pore over as you wish (like we all do) that you could pull a fit burd like The Thorn.  (A real-life version obviously; after all, who wants a paper girlfriend?  Unless your name's Russell.  Russell/Rustle - geddit?)

Comments welcome, so get cracking, Crivvies!



6 comments:

Mike Nicoll said...

Every time I hear "the sidecar bandits" I keep thinking about the "wet bandits" from Home Alone.

Kid said...

I've never seen Home Alone, MN - what do the Wet Bandits do?

Colin Jones said...

Kid, the latest Conan Epic collection is published today.

Kid said...

Ta for that, CJ. That'll probably be Volume 5, so I'll be buying it soon.

baggsey said...

As you're a Rose & Thorn completist, Kid, did you ever pickup the double-issue team-up of Batman and Rose & Thorn in Brave & Bold issues #188 and #189 - art by Jim Aparo and written by Rose & Thorn creator Robert Kanigher?

Kid said...

I've definitely got #189, but I'm unsure if I've got #188. I think I have, but couldn't swear to it. Maybe I'll buy it just to be sure.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...