Saturday 7 November 2020

SATURDAY'S BABE OF THE DAY...

The Wondrous Lynda Carter...


Lynda Carter popped in for a visit yesterday, so I
invited her to stay overnight and made her very welcome in
the 'guest room'.  That reminds me - I'd better take her some
breakfast as she'll no doubt be ravenous after all the energy she
exerted trying to slip off her chains.  Dunno why, as they were
only to ensure she was comfortable.  Anyway, nice of her to
dress in her Wonder Woman costume, wasn't it?  (Or 
did I dress her like that?  Can't quite recall.)

6 comments:

Colin Jones said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow, Kid!

Kid said...

You must be mixing me up with Rupert Bear, CJ. He's 100 tomorrow. (But thanks anyway.)

Dave S said...

Happy belated birthday, Kid. Hope you had a good one!

Kid said...

Not one card as it happens - so yeah.

Glas0101 said...

Kid, you have got to get control of your life and stop these Amazonian beauties harrassing you and looking for a free night's kip.

Kid said...

It's not my fault, Glas - I just can't help being irresistible. And most of them usually insist on sharing MY bed.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...