Saturday 8 August 2020

BEAR OF THE DAY - YOGI BEAR...



Here's your actual real YOGI BEAR (no, it isn't someone in a costume) to show you just what a magnificent (and friendly) bruin he is.  He kindly posed for this photo when he saw me with my camera - that's just the sort of considerate bear he is.  He was just off to a picnic in the woods with BOO BOO, PADDINGTON, BARNEY, RUPERTWINNIE The POOH, and SUPERTED.  So do bears sh*t in the woods?  Winnie probably does, if his name is anything to go by.

6 comments:

Phil S said...

I swear Yogi does appear at some theme park but I don’t recall which one.
I saw the cgi movie version the other day, and must admit the voices were spot on.
Believe it or not I think Boo Boo was Justin Timberlake. Apparently he has been practicing the voice for years,

Kid said...

I thought the movie was brilliant fun, PS, and I was vastly entertained by it. There was talk of a sequel, but it hasn't happened yet. Yeah, it was JT who did Boo Boo's voice.

Colin Jones said...

Baloo The Bear was sad not to be invited to the picnic. And Putin will be in touch about the Russian Bear being ignored.

Kid said...

Baloo, being employed by Disney, isn't allowed to mix with the other bears, CJ. It's in his contract. And ol' Vlad is always in touch with me, looking for tips on how to rub the rest of the world up the wrong way. (He says I'm an expert.)

McSCOTTY said...

The Yogi Bear CGI movie was in my opinion very underrated. They did a similar take on Woody Woodpecker but that was just an awful film.

Kid said...

Its takings at the box office were hit by America being snowed in at the time, McS, but they significantly improved when the weather did, so it was a success at the end of the day. I think it did exactly what it said on the tin and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope they do a sequel.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...