Friday, 17 September 2010

PERTAINING TO PARANOID PALPITATIONS OF THE PALPABLE KIND...


There's a clue here somewhere
 I had thought that my 'difference
of opinion' with a certain person (see
my post "Setting the record straight"
for details) was all done and dusted,
but someone recently alerted me to
the fact that he is now implying that
am posing as a variety of different
people over on the pages of his blog.
Curious, I visited the site and was
bemused to see someone else's re-
sponses to his comments being
slyly suggested as originating
from myself. 

When it comes to making assertions
of "paranoid accusations", he seems
completely unaware of the irony of his
remarks - as he's the only one indulging
in that little pastime as far as I can see.

I have tried to be fair to this individual and have always given him his
due as a professional comics contributor, and acknowledged the merits of his
usually informative blog, but on this occasion I feel it is necessary to address
the situation of him taking pot-shots at me in my absence.  Let's hope it's
the last time I have to do so.

1 comment:

Kid said...

To those who have emailed support for me, could I ask that you refrain from expressing your opinions of the individual concerned in so explicit and forthright a manner? I can't and won't publish remarks that could be construed as a personal attack on anybody. Thanks.