Friday 17 September 2010

PERTAINING TO PARANOID PALPITATIONS OF THE PALPABLE KIND...

There's a clue here somewhere

I'd thought that my 'difference of opinion' with a certain person (see my post "Setting the record straight" for details) was all done and dusted, but someone recently alerted me to the fact that he's now implying that I'm posing as a variety of different people over on the comments section of his blog.  Curious, I visited the site and was bemused to see someone else's responses to his comments being slyly suggested as originating from myself. 

When it comes to making assertions of "paranoid accusations"he seems completely unaware of the irony of his remarks - as he's the only one indulging in that little pastime as far as I can see.

I've tried to be fair to this individual and have always given him his due as a professional comics contributor, and acknowledged the merits of his usually informative blog, but on this occasion I feel it is necessary to address the situation of him taking pot-shots at me in my absence.  Let's hope it's the last time I have to do so, as it has become extremely tiresome.

1 comment:

Kid said...

To those who have emailed support for me, could I ask that you refrain from expressing your opinions of the individual concerned in so explicit and forthright a manner? I can't and won't publish remarks that could be construed as a personal attack on anybody. Thanks.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...